One of the most appealing running backs in the draft this year, Christian McCaffrey is elusive and an efficient receiver. Graham Barfield takes a look at why McCaffrey can be seen as the total package in the next installment of his Yards Created series.
A year after an abysmal 2-14 season under Chip Kelly, Kelly is out, Kyle Shanahan is in, and we like the fantasy boost Shanahan can give some of the 49ers playmakers. Check out our entire in-depth look at coaching changes around the league!
The Falcons had it in the bag, but let Super Bowl LI slip away. Still, Matt Ryan had one of his best seasons, and with the weapons he has, the team should start the 2017 season as the NFC South favorites.
Finishing as the number 4 RB at 19.8 FPG, it's tough to believe LeSean McCoy was a third round pick last year. But after finding his groove in the Bill offense, it's expected that he'll vault into the top-10 or top-15 conversation come July and August. Check out our takes on everyone else in the AFC East.
Thinking about Todd Gurley's massive disappointment in 2016 still hurts. Hindsight is 20/20, so every year we take a look back at the previous season to look at where things worked out and where things went wrong, in prep for next season. We had some great calls, but also learned some valuable lessons.
Likely the #1 overall pick for fantasy in 2017, DJ's only real rival for best back in football is Le'Veon Bell, totaling 100+ scrimmage yards in every game aside from Week 17. He's the head of the class in the NFC West, if not the entire NFL.
We witnessed the emergence of arguably a top-10 NFL QB this year in Derek Carr. The Raiders were cruising until an injury to Carr completely derailed Oakland's season so while fans were devastated by the early playoff exit, there's plenty of optimism going into 2017.
In the first 2017 edition of his Yards Created series, senior analyst Graham Barfield takes a look at LSU RB Leonard Fournette, one of the most famous players in college football who will be a much-debated prospect.
It's taken quite awhile, but the NEW FantasyGuru.com is finally 100% up and running! We'll be continuing to improve the site this offseason, making fixes and tweaks, so check out John Hansen's intro for all the info. New and improved site, same excellent content!
- Mike McCoy confident he can improve DEN QBs (2/17)
- Dallas looking to boost pass rush (2/17)
- Ladarius Green yet to be cleared (2/17)
- Pitt will tag Le'Veon Bell if needed (2/17)
- Jared Goff working with QB gurus (2/17)
- Darrelle Revis facing charges (2/17)
- LeSean McCoy a possible cut? (2/17)
- Fines not motivating Eddie Lacy (2/17)
- Carlos Hyde has room to grow (2/17)
- Zac Stacy retires (2/17)
- Adrian Peterson keeping tabs on NYG (2/17)
- Terrelle Pryor wants to re-sign in Cleveland (2/16)
- Quarterback Career Length (2/16)
- Yards Created: Christian McCaffrey (2/15)
- Keeper Projections (2/14)
- 2017 Coaching Changes (2/13)
- QB Production After Career Years (2/10)
- 2016 SOS Adjusted WR Scores (2/9)
- 2016/2017 Division Review/Preview: NFC South (2/8)
- 2016/2017 Division Review/Preview: AFC East (2/7)
- 2016's Lessons Learned (2/6)
- Super Bowl Projections (2/5)
- Super Bowl Stat-Pack (2/4)
- Super Bowl Player Previews (2/3)
- 2016/2017 Division Review/Preview: NFC West (2/2)
- Danny Amendola open to pay cut (2/20)
- Branden Albert visiting Jaguars (2/20)
- Christian McCaffrey can handle carries (2/19)
- Tyler Eifert has knack for scoring (2/19)
- Travis Kelce a rare weapon (2/19)
- Competition for Latavius Murray? (2/19)
- Davis Webb the top QB prospect? (2/19)
- Brandon Tate has value in return game (2/19)
- John Kuhn impressed Sean Payton (2/19)
- New Orleans wants a pass-rusher (2/19)
- Arizona wants impact players (2/19)
- Tony Romo willing to alter contract (2/19)
- Miami still pursuing Julius Thomas (2/19)
- Kenyan Drake could be third-down back (2/19)
- Michael Crabtree more productive on the road (2/19)
- Spencer Ware consistent in 2016 (2/19)
- DeSean Jackson to receive strong interest (2/19)
- Jimmy Garoppolo top target for Browns? (2/19)
- Dont'a Hightower could get transition tag (2/19)
- Travis Benjamin could be returner (2/19)
- Branden Oliver may return kicks (2/19)
- Russell Okung expected to be released (2/19)
- Pittsburgh unsure about Senquez Golson (2/19)
- William Gay could be on bubble (2/19)